Friday, December 3, 2010

Jen is still in the hospital. She keeps telling the doctors it was an accident, but they don't believe her and her parents want to keep her there until things settle down, I guess.

Today I went to my grandma's, which I haven't done in so long! She lives near these creepy ass woods, and I am such a city girl. I used to visit her every summer, and just spend all summer there, but I stopped when I was 7 because all of my friends are here, and I don't know anyone out there.

I would always be so scared that my grandma would turn into the wolf, like in Little Red Riding Hood. D:
But she is just a normal old lady who wants to spoil me, and bake cookies and stuff. I really missed her and I am glad I saw her! Maybe I'll go stay at her house for new years!

Anyway, I had finals yesterday and the day before. They sucked! I hate chemistry and I probably failed so hard! But at least I get a 3 day weekend out of it.

That's all I have to say today. I am going to see Jen tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. with all the tree like symbols that keep popping up, are there any stories or legends about the woods near your grandmother's house?

    ReplyDelete